Monday, March 12, 2018

reasons not to donate my body to science


Although i was gonna donate my body to science so that my kids wouldn't have to worry about it, i have changed my mind.  If anyone knows a legit and reasonable life insurance company, You're welcome to leave a comment about that are anything else.

1) The Dead are Sacred.

Darklordism tells us that Mortuary Science is the most powerful, and that it should be approached with caution and protocol.  Remember that we will soon be where the dead already are and They have much wisdom for us.


My blog discusses death science and a great video by Others Who experience the same energy of the Baron Samedi Form of the Grim Reaper @ 

Day 32: Baron Samedi and The Ghede Nation from November 2/Day of the Dead @ http://citedinfo.blogspot.com/2017/11/day-32-baron-samedi-and-ghede-nation_3.html






2) Malevolent Necromancy can be performed with the actual physical remains.

An excerpt from my blog the misunderstood dark side http://citedinfo.blogspot.com/2017/06/the-misunderstood-dark-side.html

The term "necromancy" seems to be misunderstood by a lot of people. ANY type of working with the dead is Necromancy and it can be a beautiful communion with our departed loved Ones. For instance, when people talk about how much they miss their departed loved one, they don't ever believe me when i say it's not that hard to still "be with them in Spirit". Of course, there are evil and bad people in ALL things that pervert the goodeness of it. Wikipedia plainly states that "necromancy is a supposed practice of magic involving communication with the deceased – either by summoning their spirit as an apparition or raising them bodily – for the purpose of divination, imparting the means to foretell future events or discover hidden knowledge, to bring someone back from the dead, or to use the deceased as a weapon, as the term may sometimes be used in a more general sense to refer to black magic or witchcraft" https://www.bing.com/search?q=necromancy&qs=n&form=QBLH....
The simple act of communing with dead loved ones is "necromancy" according the definition, and there is nothing scary of evil about that.  However, there are Sorcerers whose astral servitors i have attacked very heavily that would love to get my remains to break some hexes so it's best to be safe and have my remains privately burned to return to my kids.




3)  Ashes can be powerful tools for our Offspring.

Ever since i have put my Parents ashes by my bed i have had frequent lucid dreams with Them, and those can be the best of times in this ole hard life.  Nothing like the feelings of being safe with Your Parents.  It's okay to have different beliefs, but our Ancestors are a part of Us and They can help us if given energy.



4) The Ghedes told me not to for above named reasons.

The Ghede Nation consist of Spirits who are with Their King and Queen, Baron Samedi and Maman Brigette. I am not really sure which Spirits become Ghede, but i know They can be very protective and loads of fun. This blog explains that Baron Samedi will come for His Children, and about the Power of Death Science. This is the warning; the Ghede are considered vulgar by some as They love sex, cussing, partying, and believe we should enjoy life while we can. They are also honest, and don't play dumb games.

I  have prepared a blog with links for the Ghede that has some really great videos linked into it @ http://citedinfo.blogspot.com/2018/01/links-for-ghede.html 




“DEATH
Why do you fear me?
I am your friend.
I but guide trav'lers
Rounding the bend ---
Lead them to freedom
From time and age,
Help them start writing a new page...
Seek for me never,
Keep your course true ---
When I am needed
I'll come to you,
Then I will show you
Roads without end ---
Why do you fear me?
I am your friend.”
~ Clarence E. Flynn

Thank You for reading my blog :) Blessed Be )O( 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment