Tuesday, September 12, 2017

my 9/11 exorcism led me to find out it's a false flag~~~


In memory of the MILLIONS who have died due to 9/11 i wanna say my piece.  Of course, i include the millions of Mid Easterners who have died and been made homeless by America's attack on them.  

Don't forget the turmoil in Europe with the refugee crisis.


Back when i was still the Catholic girl trying to do exorcisms with Catholic angels and their trinity i did an exorcism on the 9/11 demons that changed my way of combating evil and, consequently, my life.  

Spirit guided me in a month long ritual for October this year.  I had pictures printed of these "demons" and put them in the dark under black rocks to take the negative out. Printed pictures of the falling victims and a the firemen i placed under quartz rock out in the moon and sun to feed energy to the spirits so they could help me finish my ritual on Halloween night when i burned burn all the pictures and release them to the Universe to tend to.

It was rough, and i was so weak that i called my Ancestors to help me.  Sure enough i received a vision in which i was given a solution that worked.  I also saw a black man on astral and began searching for Him.  At first i learned His name was Eshu, but later i made the connections to Papa Legba and He has totally changed my life.


I began my ritual with angels as well as the trinity and got in terrible trouble then i finished it with the African Orishas Who have helped me grow exponentially.

After this i became obsessed with the facts of the matter, and learned that this is an inside job.  Ken O' Keefe has done an A1 job of describing 9/11.  Regardless  of what he may or may not have done in regards to money, his information about the banker  system and USA is spot on.  Here is a quick summary by Ken https://youtu.be/4xcGL3zqNm0  and a longer video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S10Aotp_tvo  all of what he says can be seen in you tube videos.

Some symbolism that shows elite connections.  This cartoon shows the Saturnalian bull god Baal/Molech who is represented bu the hexagram. David Icke does an excellent job of making these connections here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EKS2e3-z2js&t=1894s  Yes, he does say some crazy stuff, but if he did not he would be killed because they couldn't just call him crazy.

No comments:

Post a Comment