Wednesday, September 6, 2017

Sigul or Veve Drawing


On this day of  the full moon on September 6, 2017 Papa Legba has instructed me to relate my lesson of drawing siguls or veves for the Spirits Forces that we wish to work with. When we take time to draw the veves or siguls for spirits or deities or whatever you wish to call them we open up a greater channel or strong astral chord to these entities.  Drawing the symbol  everyday should be  beneficial  to  our walk with our spirit guides.

It seems necessary to add that my walk with The Orishas or African deities may not be the same as your walk and the Spirits around you may not be as helpful or may even be harmful.  My spirit guided blogs come from guardians who are dealing a person of a child like heart so that others may not have the success that i do.  I will still relate what Papa and the   Others i work with wish for me though as my interpretation of my lessons.  Papa Legba will be goode to all who are up front with Him and don't try to get over on Him and remember Him accordingly.

If there is a veve or sigul already made for the entity of our choice it can be found on or favorite search engine.  It  is acceptable to design our own symbol for beings that we are close with by instilling intention into our design.

The symbols can also be drawn to open ceremonies or rituals, and we can write our spell on the paper and burn it to release the spell to the Universe.  For blessing spells i throw the ashes to the sky, and for cleansing spells i stomp the ashes in the ground  and sprinkle with sea salt.  The written spell can also be fueled in anyway you may choose to do so.


Papa Legba came to me in a dream and told  me  that if i would draw his veve every day He would show me how to heal an olde injury.  After 3 weeks of no pain even at the time of storms i am once again totally amazed by the power of Papa Legba.





2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. it sure does seem to be....i LOVE the Lwa/Loa so much
      Blessed Be )O(

      Delete