Tuesday, June 6, 2017

Could Baron Samedi be the Sphinx?

My search for knowledge and powerful Spirit Guides has revealed some interesting coincidences about one  of my favorite "gods", Baron Samedi, Whom is the Guardian of the Dead in some Voodoo religions.  Baron Samedi does exorcisms for me and He is the most powerful Force that I have ever found for cleaning away negative entities, and I tried the christian way for years without meager success.


This pic by Credo Mutwa features the Annunaki as black like Baron Samedi.  If you will notice Nergal's hat is similar to the hat on Baron Samedi.  The Great Baron is also holding a scepter and a snake that may represent the conduces, most especially with the Cross that is His symbol.


Nergal is a "god" of the  Dead who is featured with a Lion's body.

The Sphinx is also a Guardian of the Dead with a  Lion's body.


"i'm not trying to tell U what to think...i'm just trying to get U to think" ~Mike Muir~ 
 some of the Orishas... the Baron is on the far right...

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really enjoyed this blog post Paige. Thank you for sharing beauty!
    - Blanca

    ReplyDelete
  3. I remember the dream that i had when u wrote this blog, Thantifaxath... "And in the heart of the Sphinx dances the Lord Adonai, in his garlands of roses and pearls making glad the concourse of things, yea making glad the concourse of things."

    Aleister Crowley, Liber CCXXXI

    I caught your meanings, from another perspective. Oh well none is perfect !

    ReplyDelete