Monday, July 24, 2017

Shamanic Discussion of Souls Trapped in After Life and Some Buddha Teachings

 

https://www.bing.com/images/search?view=detailV2...

A comprehension of a published meaning of Shamanism is a goode way to begin understanding why what Shamans see may be important. Wikipedia is a great place to get words to save myself time and energy.


"Shamanism (/ˈʃɑːmən/ SHAH-men or /ˈʃeɪmən/ SHAY-mən) is a practice that involves a practitioner reaching altered states of consciousness in order to perceive and interact with a spirit world and channel these transcendental energies into this world.[1]

A shaman is someone who is regarded as having access to, and influence in, the world of benevolent and malevolent spirits, who typically enters into a trance state during a ritual, and practices divination and healing.[2]

Shamans are normally 'called' by dreams or signs which require lengthy training. However, shamanic powers may be 'inherited'.

Turner and colleagues[25] mention a phenomenon called shamanistic initiatory crisis, a rite of passage for shamans-to-be, commonly involving physical illness and/or psychological crisis. The significant role of initiatory illnesses in the calling of a shaman can be found in the detailed case history of Chuonnasuan, the last master shaman among the Tungus peoples in Northeast China.[26]

The wounded healer is an archetype for a shamanic trial and journey. This process is important to the young shaman. S/he undergoes a type of sickness that pushes her or him to the brink of death. This happens for two reasons:

The shaman crosses over to the underworld. This happens so the shaman can venture to its depths to bring back vital information for the sick, and the tribe. The shaman must become sick to understand sickness. When the shaman overcomes his or her own sickness, s/he will hold the cure to heal all that suffer. This is the uncanny mark of the wounded healer.[27]

Shamans claim to gain knowledge and the power to heal by entering into the spiritual world or dimension. Most shamans have dreams or visions that convey certain messages. The shaman may have or acquire many spirit guides, who often guide and direct the shaman in his/her travels in the spirit world. These spirit guides are always present within the shaman, although others encounter them only when the shaman is in a trance. The spirit guide energizes the shaman, enabling him/her to enter the spiritual dimension. The shaman heals within the spiritual dimension by returning 'lost' parts of the human soul from wherever they have gone. The shaman also cleanses excess negative energies, which confuse or pollute the soul.[citation needed]

Shamans act as mediators in their culture.[28][29] The shaman communicates with the spirits on behalf of the community, including the spirits of the deceased. The shaman communicates with both living and dead to alleviate unrest, unsettled issues, and to deliver gifts to the spirits.

Shamans claim to gain knowledge and the power to heal by entering into the spiritual world or dimension. Most shamans have dreams or visions that convey certain messages. The shaman may have or acquire many spirit guides, who often guide and direct the shaman in his/her travels in the spirit world. These spirit guides are always present within the shaman, although others encounter them only when the shaman is in a trance. The spirit guide energizes the shaman, enabling him/her to enter the spiritual dimension. The shaman heals within the spiritual dimension by returning 'lost' parts of the human soul from wherever they have gone. The shaman also cleanses excess negative energies, which confuse or pollute the soul.[citation needed]

Shamans act as mediators in their culture.[28][29] The shaman communicates with the spirits on behalf of the community, including the spirits of the deceased. The shaman communicates with both living and dead to alleviate unrest, unsettled issues, and to deliver gifts to the spirits.

Shamanic practices may originate as early as the Paleolithic, predating all organized religions,[93][94] and certainly as early as the Neolithic period.[94] The earliest known undisputed burial of a shaman (and by extension the earliest undisputed evidence of shamans and shamanic practices) dates back to the early Upper Paleolithic era (c. 30,000 BP) in what is now the Czech Republic.[95]

Shamanism is believed to be declining around the world, possibly due to other organised religious influences, like Christianity, that want people who practice shamanism to convert to their own system and doctrine. Another reason is western views of shamanism as 'primitive', 'superstitious', backward and outdated. Whalers who frequently interact with Inuit tribes are one source of this decline in that region.[102]" https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shamanism

Willy's guitar playing is Magickal as well.  "

WILLY DAMIEN -HERUKA'S MYSTICAL DIMENSION 

..CLIP @ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KURtV-YOZBM



These bits and pieces do an excellent job in describing my life right down to the time of great sickness and experiencing the Other Side in a "near death experience". Willy Damien is my friend and Mentor who helped me begin my Path from being brain washed to remembering the Shaman that i am from past lives. When i first met him 3 years ago i saw shown a vision that i did not understand as i was still very Catholic at that time.


https://www.bing.com/images/search?view=detailV2...

When i asked him if he had ever died as the article expresses, he replied "Did i ever die in this life. ? May i say yes I had a broken hearted times when i was teenager. Then had years in the dark. Like tried to make dead my soul. But some deities healed me back and my soul is alive again."
 

The information given in the rest of this article is from my treasured Eastern Shaman friend and mentor, and is reflective of how he we see the world; however, our views do not coincide with the views of all Shamans. My mentor, Willy, is Indonesian so i will edit his words as little as possible to capture his unique charm. This article will end with a dialogue between my Yang friend and myself the Yin. His energy is Eastern with Buddha/Shiva while i work with the African Pantheon. This will be published because of the sad number of souls who are trapped due to attachment to what they believed in life.

Willy told me "now when we practice meditation ( *but this is Not theory but real practice continuously*) until the 3rd eyes opened, we can see the truth of astral dimension".

"My third eye is open" i informed. "What do you know about ghosties who get stuck here???"
 

"How many beings are suffering because they are glued with doctrines? They are too many: ghosts, asura demons, deva (deities), half animal half human in form, and many kind. I have taken many astral journeys by astral projection, lucid dreams, or some, even, i'm in aware and with consciousness with opening my eyes. I have seen ghosts of many kinds and they are just have the life like a circle- born and death. Depends on their karma. Pagan respect ghosts because they are part of ancestors. And we give em offering as a gift to help because some of them suffer also" my Mentor informed me.

I agreed "They suffer sooooo...i heal ghosties...i have healed many from African slave trade."
 

"Me also sometimes bless them as often, and sending many golds with my illusion power."
"Weird that more African are ghosties than Native Americans 😮 is it because the Africans ain't as peaceful as Indians?" i queried.
"Ooh yes about Indian" Willy assured me.

"Robbie was an atheist, and he reincarnated very quickly" i told him about my true love who died at the same time i decided to stay here.

"Yah, but many kind of people don't know. They have forgotten the ways of the Shaman." he told me.

"In Voodoo we prepare for death, i think. We reincarnate back to our families and soul group" i offered as a different perspective.
 

"Oow yeah" he stated because Buddhism is different from Voodoo.

"They say the ghosties are unable to communicate for the first 5 years, but they can communicate...js...my Dad and i started communicating right after he died, but he was a 33rd degree Mason. My Mom communicated with my Son in his dreams not long after she died and she was a Christian. I wonder how much Celtic and Druidic Roots have to do with why my folks don't seem to be trapped?"
"Of course, not like regular humans. But i am learning not to glue with everything, although it is hard...we living in material world" he told me.

 

"I know that you're for non-attachment, like Buddha. I believe the soul goes on, and i want to stay aware when i die to control where i go" i chimed in.
 

"That's why some people go to be a monk, leave everything to gain spirituality".

"Monks are goode" i admitted, "but that's not for me...i like drinking, smoking, cussing, fuckin, and doing psychedelics to aid in my astral trips. My gods are cool like that because They enjoy that stuff too" i boasted to him.

Serious about his spirituality he replied, "now is almost 7th Chinese Month of the Ghost Festival. Many spirits are strong, but they are suffering spirits who are hunting for food, etc...Buddhism usually doing rituals to send many offerings to help them. All beings still in reincarnation like a circle. Never stop because of attachments and desire for everything. It makes sense. Like when we die, maybe we have attachment to family or other ambition. And many suffering ghosts also."

"There is definitely a family attachment, my Grandmother reincarnated in my granddaughter" i informed him.
 

"The entities are not always ghosts, sometimes there are many kinds of beings. The white Witch can work with Deities also. The dark Witch with negative beings. Some beings look weird with fangs, big, or giant, that's what people call demons, like Asura kala" he instructed me.
"I have not seen demons since i stopped believing in them; i think demons are a lie. I see Vampires." i perplexedly stated.




"The picture is Mahakala (Manifestation of Shiva when angry to banish the evil demons.. Maha is mean the super/supreme/the greater of). That entity like asura is real. They love big trees. Or staying in Mountaine. Shiva can manifest like Maha kala. But kala itself is entity " Willy corrected.

"Then it's not evil as they say demons are; he banishes evil. I see things like this; i think it's Vampires" i showed him the closest pic i have seen to match some of my visions.
 


 "Yeeeep its a part of what western called vampire" he assured me.
"I am more a dark Witch because i work with the Cemetery gods and the dead. Necromancy is black Magick. Like Baron Samedi looks scary, but can defeat evil. These are dark entities but not evil like they say demons are. I like the Asura because They feel like my gods. Many deities live in Nature like the Asura...maybe like Trolls or Goblins" i offered to his story.
 

  "Asura is meant the Giant. Asura kala is the giant; kala Kala entity is like human but they more aggressive. Separated with good or evil; same like human. They love, sex, party, drink alcohol, and have the greedy part. But some of them help human. Black magic practitioner here usually using them. Kala actually is the word for Time. They are entirely spread-out on Earth like the conqueror of time, Lord of Death, Lord of prosperity also" Willy explained to my eager mind.


"Actually the giants are many. Dragons are giants also. Kala is just one of the type. Asura is meant the Giant *Asura kala** is the giant kala. Too many beings in the Universe. The asura are like trolls and goblins" he agreed.
"All the Beings are very cool. The Kala ARE like my gods...love to party,sex, drugs, and cussing" i proudly stated after i felt the energy earlier, my gods are also the Lords of Death and help with prosperity. My gods are black Magick too. So cool, this is Shamanic stuff, yah? Black Magick is goode. It scares the Vampires away, White Magick doesn't even phase them for me."

"Ya, but after i met many entities or beings, i am considering not to have too much attachments with them. Sometimes is like you have too many friends, and you feel better when you're alone. Every full moon many spirits or beings always come from everywhere. I often clear my house from the negative, and let the positive stay as free in my home or do what they want to do. I usually use the power of Shiva or good god with my visualization. Universe is just illusion. Even our human body is illusion. You can create astral weapon by your mind. I do more white magic than black because i am walking through the Buddhism way. Karma, i need to plant good to get the good impact. Too much black magic will result bad to the practitioner. I will not start attack first, i will use it just to defend."
"Yes"i admitted, "there is danger in black Magick... it's very exciting...the Dead i work with make my Magick black, and i use negative emotions like hatred and anger to feed it too, but i am goode and it's for Justice to attack pedo Vampires."
"So...you are the Ghostbuster like me now...congratulations...hehehe" he exclaimed.


"Before, what i thought was goode was really bad... they r very tricksy... they told me that You're full of demons and i had to get away from You. This is how i know some entities look nice, but can cause much harm. You were the only person i knew who could even help me stop them. They put visions in my head to push me to kill myself very often" i reminded Willy.


"Remember your life when you were a kid, you are dead from that time. You are living now this time, but tomorrow when you wake up from sleep the you which is chatting to me now will be dead. That's why i say even your life is an illusion. Hard to explain. Buddha said everything is impermanence. Your soul energy may be eternal, but even in it is impermanence because we always transform. After we die, we may be born as a human again. Andi born to be Barbara, Barbara dies and born to be a cat, and then blah blah blah, cycles of energy transform. sometimes the ghosts are stuck into dogma in which they may have lived."

"I was a dolphin and a horse, i remember what it's like" i boasted.
"Yah, that is what i mean, life is an illusion" he replied.
I stated, "maybe my parents aren't stuck because they were Druidic types in past lives and the souls remembered not to get stuck."

"I dunno, but if the soul reincarnate as human, they have psychic body and new brain so it's possible to forget everything. Maybe learn is back through meditation or Shamanic spirituality. Karma with them, karma with everyone. Pray for them or meditate to see where they are."

"They stay with us kids and help us; like my Ancestors are some of my gods. I serve them energy and they assist me from Other Side" i explained.

"Okey, bless them with your visualization. Give them gold treasures and make them rich. Even Asura Kala needs gold. I must go now."

"Thank You, Willy", for enlightening us.
 


I do think that there are entities who give knowledge as per the original meaning of daimon, but that they are varied as humans.


Willy Teaches Us Self-Hypnosis Eastern Style @ http://citedinfo.blogspot.com/2017/11/willy-teaches-us-self-hypnosis-eastern.html

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/35/ff/51/35ff51ea515d3ebd2a5fe5034892fa2b.gif


Thank You for reading my blog :) 


http://page.crystalcomments.com/1/570075227e5802a455.gif
may all the right Gates be opened and shut for Willy +++ase+++
 

No comments:

Post a Comment