Wednesday, October 25, 2017

Day 25: Reunion with Willy



The story in which paige meets Willy is @ http://citedinfo.blogspot.com/2017/10/day-9-of-2017-halloween-challenge-is.html

This is just freaky weird because Willy sent me a song sent me a song this morning on day 24 after i decided to make a story out of the cool things about him.

Paddy and the Rats-Never Walk alone 

"I was prowling all night
down the Hell Street beside me a beggarman's stinky dog
Talking 'bout life so bona fide then woke up beside an old beggar mug Slept in the alley and dremt about Sally My pillow was my torn shoes Had a marvellous sleep on a drunk cold night Thank for the bittersweet booze If you don't see the light On drunken winter nights And the pain's deep in your bones And if you need a friend I'll be there to hold your hand Then you'll never walk alone Don't let the sun and the skies fall down Whisper the sound from your soul Hold my weak hands and don't say goodbye Then we'll never walk alone I'm prowling all night with my hands in my pocket They're harden into stone Just Pull me in deep so I dare to confess Sometimes you can't make it on your own Can't hear my heart beaten until it's covered with sorrow, we're two worlds apart As I can find a silent place I'm one foot close to my heart If you don't see the light On drunken winter nights And the pain's deep in your bones And if you need a friend I'll be there to hold your hand Then you'll never walk alone Don't let the sun and the skies fall down Whisper the sound from your soul Hold my weak hands and don't say goodbye Then we'll never walk alone How do you find the right way If there's no shining light? How do you trust your real belief If destiny's the one who's defied? How can be the pain so timeless If time is on your side? How do you find your real belief If there's no shining light? If you don't see the light On drunken winter nights And the pain's deep in your bones And if you need a friend I'll be there to hold your hand Then you'll never walk alone Don't let the sun and the skies fall down Whisper the sound from your soul Hold my weak hands and don't say goodbye Then we'll never walk alone Then we'll never walk alone Then we'll never walk alone"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2RGBLnrwEFo



When Willy had blocked paige for flipping out over thinking he was possessed by demons she felt lost.  The voices were telling her that demons were visiting her from astral, and that it wasn't him.  She  believed he was "demonic" because she was still a brainwashed Catholic at that time; even though, he had explained to her that Satanist is just a term for becoming his own god, and he did not work with demons or wish her harm.  Time passed very painfully, but she recovered. 

From the time in between being blocked by Willy, and the time she begged his forgiveness she learned much.  The main thing that opened her to mind and heart to realize that there is more to life than the bible was her 9/11 exorcism @ http://citedinfo.blogspot.com/2017/10/day-23-911-exorcism.html

Paige had a google account that Willy hadn't blocked her on so she left a comment on one of his videos.  "You were right, Willy, the devil isn't real and i see that now.  Please forgive me and unblock me.  I am so sorry." 

In a few days, she received a pm from Willy, and he spoke to her shortly.  He has his fb where he cannot receive friend requests.  "Please send me a friend request.  I promise i'll be good," she asked him.

"Do you know now that there are no demons coming from me,"  he queried.

"Yes." she replied pleadingly, "there was voices of bad spirits tricking me who wanted me to remain weak.  If i did not believe in demons they would not have had any power over me.  I promise that i know they were able to affect me, even after You cleaned me, because i believed in them."

He did not reply, and waiting to hear from him was a difficult load to bear.  Finally, a few days later there was a friend request from Willy, and she was so stoked that she messaged Danni to tell her the great news.  Paige did not know Danni yet when she was friends with Willy the first time.


He hardly ever spoke to paige, but she was still glad not to be blocked by him.  Then Willy's astral self paid her a visit like back in the day when they were doing astral sex.  The thing about our astral self is that we are not always aware of what it is doing.  As Willy explained to paige, it is that part of You that is active when You sleep.  Sometimes we see this self in our dreams when we do things that are relevant to our lives.  Those who know Vampire Magick well can send the astral self out to go into people's dreams to feed on sex or whatever they feed on (ie. Incubus/Succubus).


Paige wasn't sure if Willy knew because it happened during his sleep time as it had  before, and Willy doesn't even do Vampire Magick so it seems to be a natural thing that some souls may do for energy exchange.  It was nice. Astral sex is akin to tantric sex as far as paige knew.  The sensation is similar to tinglies that come when the kundalini is activating accompanied by multiple orgasms that are less intense.  The kundalini is known as the inner Dragon that all humans have in Dragon Magick, and when it is activated it is AMAZING.  One thing for sure,when it happens there is no mistaking it for just being horny.


So, she just confided in her Sister, Danni, to get a second opinion.  Which was a mistake.  Danni insisted that paige was just horny and Willy hadn't been there.  At that moment of time paige still believed Danni had to be the Vamp Queen in her dream because her old man, Vlad, had paige convinced that he was Vlad the Impaler in a past life.  Paige would not have believed if not for the dream she had when she was young in which the Vampire King saved her from other Vamps.  Maybe sometimes things must happen to help us grow to become all we can be.


when it's all done this story will demonstrate how psychic Vamps get a hold of people... 

the dream  is here http://citedinfo.blogspot.com/2017/10/embellished-for-detail-true-scary-story.html

my time being Sister to the "wife of the anti Christ/Vlad the Impaler" begins here http://citedinfo.blogspot.com/2017/10/embellished-for-detail-true-scary-story.html

Willy is so cool, and he plays guitar as well as he does Shamanic stuff.  Please check out his music and subscribe to his channel.  He's a great guy.




"THE DRAGON RIDER" @


https://youtu.be/ItxR4oIkTJ0



No comments:

Post a Comment